Sunday, June 9, 2013

First Requirement: Bud Lite

A quick note about moving in.

We arrived this past Friday at our new apartment. I need to thank my parents for so graciously setting the place up for us. It's furnished and they redid the kitchen and reorganized the upstairs so that both kids had separate rooms. It's really great (if a bit eclectic) and we love how little we needed to do to make it livable.

What I had not realized until now was that there is a requirement in the North Country to have Bud Lite in the refrigerator. I'm not even kidding. Our refrigerator actually INCLUDED a can of Bud Lite in it. I failed to take a picture right when we moved in when the fridge was completely EMPTY except for one single can of Bud Lite. I'm so afraid of a random inspection that it still lives in our fridge...



No comments:

Post a Comment